Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Off Season Fun!

 Have not posted since last fall! GREAT end of season, fantastic Spring and Summer and amazing news for the fall. Bull Elk tag in 231 (Pioche NV). More to come on that. 
Kapitan and Jager trying to figure out the desert tortoise
Summer fun with the boys and girls! 

It's official, Kapitan thinks he is a human

cooling off after a wilderness hike



What happened to my truck!
Truck turned out nice!



Long tim hunting buddy Michael welcomed Sage into the hunting family. She's finishing up in school this Spring/Summer



The spoils of the blue quail hunt in February

Mule Deer from last October is done!


Garths Mule deer from last October
Michaels Oryx finally done

Death Valley 2017

Hunting buddy Ryan welcomed Ella into the hunting family recently 




Tiger Trout? Kapitan wasn't sure what to think at first

1 comment:

  1. hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again very soon. gmail login email

    ReplyDelete